Friday, October 22, 2010

Project Proposal

Project Title: Legalization of Marijuana

What I hope to learn/improve by completing this project:
I hope to learn and (or) improve my camera skills, filmmaking skills, interviewing skills and my creativity.
This is the support I need from my teacher:
I believe the support I need is mainly instructions from my teacher.
This is what my final project will consist of (as much detail as possible):
I hope to have a final project that will consist of many interviews. I want my documentary to be filled with humour, so it will keep the audience’s attention. I plan on filming adults for legalization of marijuana, and as well as teenagers.
This is how I would like to be evaluated:
I would like an outline to follow and check off the things I need. I think such things as creativity, filming skills, ECT would be reasonable to evaluate also.

No comments:

Post a Comment